Collection: Corrugated Plastic

Corrugated Plastic Sheets an economy plastic used for a variety of sign applications such as yard signs, directional signage and interior P.O.P. displays as well as packaging and construction uses. 

Trade Names:

  • Polyflute®
  • Coroplast®
  • FlutePlast®
  • Proplex®
  • Correx®
  • Twinplast®
  • Corflute®

Common Uses:

  • Political or other types of signs
  • Temporary Signs
  • Constructing plastic containers
  • Reusable packaging.
  • Water barrier for home siding

Filter products

The highest price is $96.80

3 Products